Product out of stock? No problem! Update existing link destinations without logging into social media or your CMS by using Commerce in the Platform Beta.
Create a new affiliate link in the Platform Beta.
- Starting on the Commerce Publisher Dashboard, open the Create links Beta using the navigation bar.
- Click the "+ Create" button in the top right hand corner.
- Select a “Site” from the dropdown where you plan to share your new affiliate link.
- Once you have identified a product you would like to share, copy and paste the desired product's URL into the “Product URL” field.
- Enter a unique “Link name” to help you find and edit this link in the future.
- Optional: Track individual link performance and acquisition with "Advanced Settings"
- Enter a “Custom tracking ID” (CUID). Learn more at How to Track Specific Users or Links with CUID
- Enter the UTM parameters that you would like to apply at the link level. Learn more at How to track link performance using UTM parameters
- Click “Create” to save and copy your new link to the clipboard.
- Paste and share the link on your website or social media, and start earning today.
Just getting started? Check out our in-depth guide on writing product reviews.
Find and Edit existing links
- With the Create links page open, begin by selecting a “Site” from the dropdown to see all links created for the selected site.
- Optional: In the search field, enter the desired “Link name” or “Product URL” to find a specific link.
- Once you have found the link you would like to edit in the table, click on the “Edit” icon on the right side.
- Enter a new “Product URL”, “Link name” or “Custom tracking ID” for the selected link.
- Click the “Save” button to save your changes and copy the link to your clipboard.
Note: There is no need to repost or edit the link on your site, by saving your changes the link will now automatically redirect to the new product URL you have entered. Changes may take up to fifteen minutes to take effect.
Questions? We are here to support you, contact publisher support.