Product goes out of stock, no problem! Update existing link destinations without logging into social media or your CMS
To create, find and edit your affiliate links, open Create links in the Sovrn Platform
Create a new link
- With the Create links page open, click the “+ Create” button.
- Select a “Site” from the dropdown where you plan to share your new link.
- Copy and paste the desired product’s URL into the “Product URL” field.
- Enter a unique “Link name” to help you find and edit this link in the future.
- Optional: To track individual link performance, enter a unique “Custom tracking ID” under “Advanced settings”. Click here to learn more.
- Click “Create” to save and copy the new link to your clipboard.
Find and Edit existing links
- With the Create links page open, begin by selecting a “Site” from the dropdown to see all links created for the selected site.
- Optional: In the search field, enter the desired “Link name” or “Product URL” to find a specific link.
- Once you have found the link you would like to edit in the table, click on the “Edit” icon on the right side.
- Enter a new “Product URL”, “Link name” or “Custom tracking ID” for the selected link.
- Click the “Save” button to save your changes and copy the link to your clipboard.
Note: There is no need to repost or edit the link on your site, by saving your changes the link will now automatically redirect to the new product URL you have entered. Changes may take up to fifteen minutes to take effect.