It's essential that publishers look at the your ad's performance data to optimize their ad stack. Find out how you can download your ad data from Sovrn.
Managing your ad stack involves taking a careful look at the way your ads are performing. This means that you have to be willing and able to look at the data on your ads.
In this article, we give step by step directions on how to best access and download your Sovrn reports.
All reporting data can be accessed through the Report Downloads area of Meridian. Click on ‘Account’ and then select ‘Report Downloads’ to get started.
To Download Your Reports
Select one of the preselected ‘Time Horizons’ if you would like a preselected date range.
Then, select the geographies that you would like the report to contain. The options are as follows.
- Other (Non-US data)
- US+Other (US & Non-US data broken out)
- Combined (Combined US & Non-US data)
With the Drop down on the left side, select either ‘All Traffic’ or choose the specific site you would like. You can also have your report grouped individually by site by selecting ‘All Sites.’
Select ‘Weekly Breakout’ if you would like the report broken down into weekly totals. Please note the following:
- Do not select ‘Weekly Breakout’ if you want totals for the entirety ‘Custom Date Range’ selected.
- If you are using a ‘Time Horizon’ you can select ‘Include Daily Breakout’ if you would like total stats for each day.
- Do not select ‘Include Daily Breakout’ if you need totals for the entire time period.
When ready, click Download to access your report.
To Add an Automated Email Report
Sovrn publishers even have the ability to setup automated reports that can be sent daily, weekly, or monthly. Follow the instructions below to complete this setup.
Select ‘Add Email Report’
Next, complete the pop-up as you see fit.
You will have to include:
- The site that you want data for
- The email(s) that will receive the report
- You can add more email fields by selecting ‘+Add Email Field’
- Select the geographies that you would like the report to contain. The options are:
- Other (Non-US data)
- US+Other (US and Non-US data broken out)
- Combined (US and Non-US data combined)
- Select the delivery frequency that you would prefer:
To delete or edit reports you're currently receiving, select either ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ as shown below.