Find out how to assign predicted viewability and engagement scores to an impression via Signal Segments, so that you can assign better floor prices to your most valuable inventory.
By using Signal Segments to assign predicted viewability and engagement scores as key values to each impression, you can assign floor prices to your most valuable inventory to help increase yields from your programmatic demand.
This requires your GAM account to be linked to an AdX account.
You can set up these floor prices across your programmatic demand using Google Ad Manager’s unified pricing rules.
Example: Setting a floor price across your 70%+ viewable inventory:
- Within your GAM account, go to Inventory > Pricing Rules > Unified pricing > New unified pricing rule.
- Name your rule e.g. “70+ Viewable” and under Targeting > Custom targeting, search for and select the Signal Segments key-values e.g. ‘sovrn-viewability’ ‘is any of’ ‘0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0’.
- Apply any other relevant targeting e.g. Ad Unit, Device, Geo etc.
- Set your pricing rule for your selected inventory, e.g. $0.20.
- Save! And allow at least a week for buyers to recognize this new floor price to start seeing results.