Get insights on how marketers and advertisers are valuing your ad inventory with //Signal Segments.
By using //Signal Segments to assign predicted viewability and engagement scores as key values to each impression, you can gain insights into how buyers are pricing your inventory.
You can access these insights by pulling the following report with your Google Ad Manager account:
- Within your GAM account, go to Reporting > Reports > New report.
- Name your report and select the desired date range, e.g. Last 7 days.
- (If when adding the key value, you selected “Include values in reporting & add key as custom dimension”) Under the ‘Dimensions’ section, search for & select ‘sovrn-viewability’ and/or ‘sovrn-engagement’.
4. (If when adding the key value, you selected “Include values in reporting”) Under the ‘Dimensions’ section, search for & select ‘Key-values’.
5. Under the ‘Metrics’ section, select:
- Unfilled impressions
- Total impressions
- Ad Exchange revenue
- Ad Exchange average eCPM
With those values selected, you can then run the report to review the avg. cpm, fill and revenue per predicted viewability score to help understand how buyers are currently reacting to viewability.