We're developing the Sovrn Platform to help you get access to what you need more easily. Learn how to get access to advertiser-level data from your account.
Having data at your fingertips is key to your success, which is why we’ve developed some predefined reports to get you access to your performance quickly.
Now you can download 3 new reports from your account:
- Inventory performance A detailed ad tag report focused on your display advertising performance within the Sovrn exchange
- Bid report - Auction-level bid data report with an emphasis on demand side performance of your inventory.
- Multi-site breakdown - A high-level report with a site-by-site performance breakdown.
Note: Inventory & Bid reports will be available at the account or single domain level. The Multi-Site breakdown will always return the full site list of an account regardless if a single domain is chosen for the first 2 reports.
How do I find them?
- Login into your Account with your email and password.
- Navigate to the top right hand corner of the Advertising Analytics page and click on the blue ‘+ Report’ button
- A panel will appear on the right.
- Select "All sites" or a single “Site”, “Time Frame and Report(s) you’d like to view.
- Click the blue 'Download' button on the top right.
- The CSV files of your reports will be downloaded to your computer as a zip folder
- Navigate to your downloaded files and open the zip file from Sovrn to see your data
What if I need more specific information?
Please contact publisher support for more customized reporting.